Representatives of the Baltic Bearing Company completed the training courses of international quality standards ISO 9001: 2015, rev. 5 requirements, and took part in the forum held by the BW Group club from 28 to 27 of June in St. Petersburg.
While learning and taking part in the Forum
- analysis of ISO 9001: 2015, in practice of small, medium and standard business,
- analysis of risk management standards, BS 31000: 2008, ISO 31000: 2009, ISO31010: 2009 with allowances made for specific operational risks were held.
Also there was the seminar "Risk-oriented thinking and its application on the basis of risk management standards"
Also, during the Forum, discussions were held on issues of interest to the participants.
Finally, Dyakonenko V.A., the head of the Systems Management projects and operating assessor of LRQA, presented the latest achievements of the Laboratory Management BWG.
BrainWareGroup Club is a voluntary, non-governmental, non-formal, independent community of active managers, an educational club system, which aims to enhance the competence of management in a variety of fields, based on experience and knowledge of the members of the Club and innovations of Management Laboratory.
The main directions of the club work are:
• organization and conducting personal training;
• operational support of club members in remote access (via e-mail, Skype, phone);
• work in the sections of practical training on the problems of organizations;
• conducting seminars and workshops;
• periodic workshops for exchange of experience , familiarization with the latest results of management analysis in the economically developed countries (material http://www.bwmanagement.ru site).