Representatives of the Union Interrepublican Concern «Bearing» recently visited Baltic Bearing Company. The delegation includes representatives of the major bearing plants of the CIS countries: CEO of JSC "Tenth Bearing Plant" (Rostov-on-Don) A. Kuznetsov, Deputy Director of Marketing and Sales "SKF Ukraine" (Lutsk) Nestoruk A.N., head of the technical department of JSC "Tenth Bearing Plant" (Rostov-on-Don) Panchenko M.A.
Meeting with the guests took place in the territory of the production site of Baltic Bearing Company in Riga, Latvia. The administration gave the delegation an opportunity to view the production shops, administrative buildings, plant laboratory. Leading specialists of the company went along with delegation and gave answers to all questions of the guests.
During the inspection of the production site by representatives of the delegation:
- modern production and laboratory equipment at work was demonstrated;
- information about the development and planned bearing nomenclature was provided;
- information about the production capacities was provided;
- hi-tech engineering systems made by leading world companies was showed;
- special equipment, that allows to manufacture products of consistently high quality was demonstrated.
The layout of individual systems and business unit by developments, produced by European and Japanese companies, was considered separately.