Training of specialists is one of the priorities for the group of companies «Baltic Bearing Company» and an integral part of the functioning of management systems, existing on factory.
Quality of absolutely all processes in the company largely depends on the competence of staff. Professional development of engineers is one of the annual objectives for the group of companies BBC for conforming to requirements of modern standards.
This year the company's staff has been trained in the framework of enhancing professional competencies in the following areas:
- the establishment of quality management systems,
- the environmental protection,
- the management of risks
- the internal audit of management systems.
The program also includes the following seminars:
1. System of quality management based on ISO 9001: 2008
2. Particular requirements for the application of ISO 9001: 2008 for automotive component manufacturers
3. Methodical documents AIAG: APQP, MSA, PPAP
4. The system of risk management with the use of FME-analysis techniques
5. Internal audit. The requirements of ISO 19011: 2011
7. The environmental management system based on ISO 14001: 2007
Training of employees was carried out by the head of the firm «Ars-inteks» Yury Samsonov.
All management system tools, knowledge and skills have been successfully implemented at the production site of Baltic Bearing Company, SIA «APP GRUPP», whose integrated management system has been certified for the compliance with the requirements of LVS EN ISO 9001: 2009 «Quality Management Systems. Requirements» and LVS EN ISO 14001: 2005 «Environmental Management Systems. Application Guide» in October 2015.