The agricultural market is a constantly developing segment of mechanical engineering. There are strict requirements to agricultural machinery in part of its performance, durability, and stability. To comply the current trends in the industry development, Baltic Bearing Company has put into production a new series of products – BBC-R AGRO HUB bearing units. They are intended for operation in various types of agricultural machinery. These hubs are a complex high-tech solution that does not require maintenance or repair during their entire life cycle. This solution saves time and costs.
• The original design of the three-lip cassette seal in combination with the spring-loaded working lip of the additional dust boot and the protective cover reliably protects against the penetration of contaminants and moisture from the external environment.
• An innovative design based on an angular contact ball bearing with forged flange increases the rigidity of the bearing, prevents its deformation during installation and operation, and guarantees stable operation of the unit.
• Increased shock loading and 20% higher load capacity compared to option with double row angular contact ball bearing in steel housing.
• Absence of necessity for relubrication increases service life and minimizes operating costs.
• Easy to mount and replace.
The AGRO HUB is produced in Latvia.
Turning, grinding of housings, and bearing parts, and assembly of the BBC-R AGRO HUB are carried out in strict accordance with European quality standards.
BBC-R AGRO HUB bearing units are produced on the basis of BBC-R angular contact ball bearing. These bearings are supplied to numerous agricultural machinery manufacturers.
BBC-R AGRO HUB bearing units have successfully passed life tests under real operating conditions.
BBC-R AGRO HUB is used in various types of agricultural machinery: cultivators, harrows, rippers, seeding complexes, etc.
And watch us at Youtube: